Alabama Building Contractor Under Four Stories - Online Training
Call 904-710-8908 Charlie Bennett for more details.
At 1 Exam Prep, we have the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam.
Our online instruction videos make it convenient and easy for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractors license.
Our course gives you:
- One (1) year of access to our online course that includes updated information from feedback from our students.
- Highlighting and tabbing locations for every required book. THE ACTUAL TABS (BLANK OR PREPRINTED) ARE AT AN EXTRA COST. ($25 for 375 blank tabs, or $50-$100 for preprinted tabs, depending on your course.)
- Hundreds of practice questions. We base these per book so you can understand which questions come from which book to better know where to find the answer, as well as final exams to reinforce your test taking skills.
- Over an hour of videos and reading material of test taking techniques, which from our feedback is the most effective part of any open book exam.
- We also have a price match guarantee and will beat any price on the books.
Building Under 4 Stories Construction: Shall include the construction of building structures, including modifications thereof, that do not exceed three stories in height, and any roof structure or component of such structure does not exceed fifty feet in height, which are intended for use for shelter, protection, comfort or convenience. Building Under 4 Stories Construction shall include the excavation and foundations for buildings and work incidental thereto for buildings less than three stories in height. Building Under 4 Stories Construction shall include interior nonstructural alterations and repairs to existing buildings exceeding three stories in height. In addition to the above Building Under 4 Stories Construction shall include the construction of building structures, including modifications thereof exceeding three stories in height on projects but only under the direction and supervision of a General contractor or Construction Manager licensed under Building Construction